We want to help you enjoy and learn at the same time. Our talented team of instructors can guide you in all areas, from Beginner Sewing through advanced Embroidery and Software instruction. Stop by and preview the beautiful samples of upcoming class projects to help you decide in which classes you'd like to enroll. Call us today to guarantee your seat in one of the many classes, seminars, and club sessions. You"ll gain hands-on experience plus guidance on any challenging projects. A few of our classes have required prerequisites so simply inquire when you stop in to register. Or call us at (205) 870-1931; toll free outside Birmingham (877) 296-3517.
Please note our Class Policies:
- Please register early, at least one week prior to class date as classes fill quickly. We want to be sure to have sufficient supplies for you.
- Payment is required at the time of registration as your payment guarantees your seat in the class. Credit card payments may be made via phone.
- Supply lists are provided with payment of class fee when you enroll.
- Should you be unable to attend a class, please be aware that credit will be given only if we are notified at least one week prior to class date.
- If a class for which you registered is cancelled, you will be notified, and you will have the option of receiving a full refund or applying your fee to another class or as store credit to any purchase.
We look forward to having you here. Please be sure to provide us with feedback after your class!
Product orientation sessions are provided with purchase of new machines at no additional charge. You will be guided through the basic operation of your new machine with a knowledgeable instructor, as well as learn the proper way to keep your machine trouble free for years of enjoyment. We will also teach you how to get the most out of your machine's features. Bring your machine complete with foot control, lead cord, and accessories. Free with purchase of a machine at the Sewing Machine Mart. Available otherwise for a fee.
Copyright 2016 Sewing Machine Mart and its licensors. All rights reserved.